Linksys Re6350 range extender adds convenience to your life and makes your work easier. As these devices amplify the Wi-Fi speed to a great extent and at the same Wi-Fi it gives you better speed, connectivity and a more stable connection. It even extends the Wi-Fi range to approximately an area of 8000 Sq.Km which is good enough to keep the Wi-Fi running and reach all the nooks and corner of your space.
Now, let us begin the Linksys Extender RE6350 Setup process:
- First plug your linksys re6350 extender into a power outlet and turn it on and wait till the light on the router turns stable and solid you are now ready to connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, in your browser type the address “extender.linksys.setup or go for the default IP address which is 192.168.1.1 and you will be taken to the setup page. Once you are there click on start setup and then click agree.
- Continue ahead and select the name of your wireless network and enter the password and then click enter.
- Now, you have to click agree to all the terms and conditions and then proceed further.
- Once you are there, you will be provided the option to configure your extender wireless network as per your needs and requirements. Once you have done that click on Next and then proceed further.
It’s done now just make sure that Linksys re6350 extender is placed in the right place which is close to the internet source and away from all kinds of physical obstacle.